Friday, November 14, 2008

Term3 Week10 Conman

The conman alluded Johnny by staring at Johnny’s wallet."Oh so you want me t pay you before you speak, "Johnny asked doubtfully. The conman replied, “I have not rendered my service but if you don't mind..."Johnny fished out a fifty dollar note and stuffed it into the conman's hands.” now, tell me what happened," Johnny commanded. The insidious conman spoke slowly and calmly, like he was tempting a fish to get onto his bait. Before going to the climax of the conversation, the conman again, looked at Johnny’s wallet. Feeling irritated, Johnny gave the conman another fifty dollar note. “This was how she was captured,” the conman replied, finishing his piece. “So, the kidnappers are these two guys in the picture?"Johnny asked to substantiate what the conman had said just now. “Yes, yes these are the two guys. She is so fortunate to have such a good guy like you, but before I leave, can I..."the conman curry favoured Johnny and at the same time looked at Johnny’s wallet again. Johnny fished out a hundred dollar note, gave it to the conman and left. A call came, Johnny picked up the phone in a calm manner. The voice over the phone said, “So, got any information? I noticed you kept giving him money." Johnny replied slowly and steadily, "I suppose what he said just now was a pack of lies, and no worries, doubt he will be able to use the cash I gave him. It is all bogus."

No comments: